Our conditions of sale
Conditions of booking and cancellation
Bookings shall only be effective after written confirmation by the client (post, email or fax) containing a postal address or a bank card number by way of guarantee.
Cancellation is possible at no cost up to 48 hours before the arrival date. After this time, you will be invoiced for one night for each room booked.
Animals are allowed in the hotel at no additional cost.
Information on the various services offered
Welcome to La Flambée hotel. We wish you a pleasant stay and invite you to read the following information about the services available to you.
- Reception is open from 7.00 to 22.00 on Monday to Friday and from 8.00 to 22.00 on Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.
- Payment of your bill will be made on the day of departure (or the evening before if you require).
- An alarm call can be booked for the following morning.
- At reception you will find some tourist information about activities and places to visit in the area.
- All rooms in the main building and the pavilion are non smoking.
- Rooms are cleaned between 9.00 and 15.00. Rooms must be vacated by 12.00 at the latest on the day of departure.
- Each room has a television. A list of channels can be found on the desk.
- Pets are allowed free of charge, but please ensure that they are well behaved.
- Please inform us on the day of departure of any drinks taken from the mini bar.
A continental breakfast is served every day in the restaurant from 7.00 to 10.00 on weekdays and from 8.00 to 10.00 on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
- The restaurant is closed for the moment, for further informations, please consults “a little restauration”.
Open exclusively to hotel guests from 15 June to 15 September (depending on the weather and any local water restrictions). Please note there is no supervision and it is your responsibility to ensure the safety of your children. Swimming towels are available at reception. Please do not use the bathroom towels. Please ensure the passage door is closed after use. Food, drink and animals are not permitted by the poolside.
As we do not have a night porter, as a security measure we would recommend that you do not leave any valuables in your car.
All the staff at La Flambée are at your disposal in order to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
In case of emergency during the night, please call 17 or 112 from a mobile phone.